Helensburgh and Lomond Civic Centre formerly East Clyde Street School was designed by the architect A N Paterson and constructed in 1903. The architectural quality and style of the school building reflects the prosperity of late Victorian Helensburgh and the sandstone structure matches other public buildings within the town.
The Marriage Rooms situated in the heart of the Civic Centre has been created to capture the beauty of the Original Ornate building but with many modern facilities. The room itself can host up to 80 people and provides beautiful hard landscaped areas to allow for photographs capturing the event and a backdrop to the River Clyde.
Room Capacity: large 80 (while social distancing is in place this number will be reduced accordingly, please contact the registrar for advice)
Music System: available
Flowers: artificial displays available
Parking: office car park available
Disabled access: yes