Illustration of a houseAll council houses have been transferred to Argyll Community Housing Association (ACHA).
Housing options

How to apply for a house

Exclamation mark iconFrom February 2022, all homes in Scotland will need to have interlinked fire alarms. Find out more about the new regulations on the Scottish Government website

Top tasks

Find out different ways to pay your council tax or apply for a discount or exemption.
Find out what help is available if you are homeless or about to become homeless.
Find out if you are eligible for and how to apply for housing benefit.
Find information if you are thinking about letting out your property.
Find housing association contacts and apply for a house.
Some useful contacts for housing.
Find information about housing associations and some useful websites
Find out how to make your home more energy efficient.
Find out how to express an interest in providing a home for Ukrainian refugees