Social care and health

Top Tasks

Get information about council run care homes near you.
How to get a carers assessment and access support such as respite care, home helps and more
How to get help if you or someone you know needs assistance with their day to day living.
Find out how to apply for a disabled parking badge.
How we protect and support adults in our communities, who may be at "risk of harm".
Information on childcare, preschool education and early years in your area.
How to apply for a pass for free and discounted travel for older and disabled people, and young people under 22
Period products are freely available for collection from a range of locations across Argyll and Bute.