We are currently having technical problems with our online planning and building standards system, and you may not be able to view associated documents with applications. If you can't access information you are looking for, our staff will be happy to help:
- For applications in Mid Argyll, Kintyre and Islay, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For applications in Oban, Lorn and the Isles, contact email@example.com
- For applications in Bute and Cowal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For applications in Helensburgh and Lomond, contact email@example.com
- If you don't have an application number yet, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes, and are working to get this fixed as soon as possible.
How to find applications
The simplest way to find an application, appeal or enforcement notice is to use our planning application search or building warrant search
You can tell us that you want to object to a planning application, or that you support it.
When you make a comment on a planning application, your comments are recorded for that application, and are made available online to the public with your name and address as supplied. Personal phone numbers, email addresses and signatures will not be displayed with your comments.
There is normally a 2-3 day delay before new comments made on planning applications are available to view online, but at times of high volumes of comments being made, this can take a little longer. Please be assured that all comments made about planning applications will be made available to view online as soon as we can.
- There is usually a 2-3 working day delay between comments being received by us, and when they appear online.
- Online comments can be a maximum of 2000 characters long.
- The system will "time-out" after 30 minutes so please be sure to click "Submit" before then to make sure you comments get to us.
- You will have to register with our online planning system to make any comments. Anonymous comments on applications will not be accepted.
You can also send us your comments on applications by post or email to the local area office - find contact details here. Please include the planning reference number, and your name and address with your comments.
If you have any problems using our online planning and building standards system, or any queries please contact your local office.
There are several ways you can find out about decisions made on applications -