What to expect if you phone us.
- Answer any general planning and building standards enquiries where possible
- Pass calls to appropriate officers where requested, or pass on messages by email
- Take payments for any planning or building standards related fees
- Advise customers of the progress of a particular planning or building standards application
- Deal with requests for copy documents, planning policy documents and/or CDs
- Deal with requests for planning and building standards application forms
- Where a customer is seeking an appointment ,advisors will pass on details of their requirements to the relevant officer to arrange a call back
Direct dial numbers to Planning and Regulatory Services employees will continue to operate as before.
If you have a query about what you need to submit with a planning application, you should contact the Central Validation team at:
Mid Argyll, Kintyre and Islay
1A Manse Brae, Lochgilphead, PA31 8RD
Oban, Lorn and the Isles
Municipal Buildings, Albany Street, Oban PA34 4AW
Bute and Cowal
Milton House, Milton Avenue, Dunoon PA23 7DU
Helensburgh and Lomond
The Helensburgh and Lomond Civic Centre, 38 East Clyde Street, Helensburgh G84 7PG
For more information about our office buildings, please see our office locations document.