Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and in line with Government guidance on the restriction of non-essential contact, the quickest way to contact the Council should be by email, telephone through our contact management centre or through our website. Please note letters sent by post will only be opened once a week during this time.
We can be contacted via the following methods:
- Customer Service Centre, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
01546 605522. Details on how to contact individual services direct can be found on our website https://www.argyll-bute.gov.uk/content/enquiriesform#phone
- Coronavirus Caring for People Helpline Service, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
For help with Financial; Business; Health; Education; Registration; Social, Domestic and Medical Homecare Needs and volunteering
- For anyone who has been asked to stay at home for at least 12 weeks (shielding) and needs help accessing non-medical support, our Coronavirus helpline is your Local Assessment Centre 01546 605524
- A coronavirus request for help form can be found on our website https://argyllandbute.custhelp.com/app/VOL/Help_Request
- You can send text enquiries or requests for service to us on 07860 023933 Monday to Friday. Text messages can only be 160 characters long, so try and keep your request short to avoid paying for multiple texts. Texts are charged at your network’s standard rate.
- Smart Assistant – Ask A Question is an online form available to submit any questions you have (e.g. Council Tax or Waste Collections). Your query will be sent to a council officer who will respond within 24 hours during the working week