- Search all timetables - type in the place you want to go to bring up all the timetables
- Bus travel and timetables - find bus timetables
- Ferry travel and timetables- all the ferry timetables across the area
- Train travel and timetables - all the train timetables in the area
- Plane travel and timetables - all the flight timetables, and information on our airports, including how to arrange to fly to them
- Area transport guides - handy guides with all the transport information for your area
For information about disabled access to buses, ferries, trains and planes, please contact the relevant transport operator (for example, Western Ferries, Caledonian MacBrayne, West Coast Motors, Citylink, Scotrail, etc.).
More travel information
- Plan your journey
- Get the free app for public transport and traffic information
- Get the latest traffic news
You can also call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 24 hours a day for travel information.
Find the time of the next bus:
NextBuses is a mobile internet service which makes it possible to find bus timetables on your mobile internet enabled phone. iPhone and Android phone apps are also available - find out more and try it out here >
Traveline-txt: through Traveline, you can also check the next buses from a particular bus stop by sending the bus stop code in a text - find out more and get the codes here >
Free and discounted travel pass
Disabled people, people over 60 and young people between 11 and 26 can apply for a travel / bus pass which entitles them to free or discounted fares when travelling by bus, train ferry or subway -find out more information and how to apply for a concessionary travel pass here >
Fares charged on council subsidised bus services
The council sets a maximum fare chargeable on local subsidised bus services, and in some cases the fares charged by the provider may be less than this. You can see the list of maximum fares here -
Maximum fares charged on subsidised local bus services (with effect from 1st September 2012)
In most cases council tendered services can be identified by their service number which is normally in the 400s plus an identification board at the front of the vehicle stating that the service is supported by Argyll and Bute Council.
We are happy to investigate any instances of excessive fares being charged - please let us know using the contact details below
To report any problems with bus stops or shelters, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For travel information, you can call Traveline on 0871 200 2233, 24 hours a day, or visit the Traveline website.