8 Apr 2021 - 14:43
To help increase your online presence, the council has commissioned a series of webinars and one-to-one technical support.
Three webinars will take place on the following dates and you can register your interest using the links:
- Thursday 22nd April (10:00 – 12:00) - https://gmb1.eventbrite.co.uk
- Tuesday 27th April (14:00 – 16:00) - https://gmb2.eventbrite.co.uk
- Wednesday 5th May (10:00 – 12:00) - https://gmb3.eventbrite.co.uk
What will I learn?
- How to improve your online presence with Google My Business
- How to increase your ranking in local search results and map
- How to optimise your Google My Business page
- How Google decides who to rank in local search results
- How to claim, verify and fully optimise your Google my Business page.
- How to create a free, mobile first website from your page if you don’t already have one
- External factors that affect your ranking
This session is ideal for local businesses whether service based or with a store front, however big or small (even if you are currently closed). Please note - the webinars are not suited for purely e-commerce businesses without a store front.
This project is being funded by Scotland’s Towns Partnership with Scotland Loves Local Grant.
More information can be found here.
If you have any questions about the webinars, please contact Gary Ennis, NS Design at email@example.com