The Scottish Government has announced they are entering phase 1 as lockdown restrictions start to ease.
Whilst some restrictions have been lifted including access to outdoor recreation, the guidance remains clear:
- Stay home as much as possible
- Do not travel more than 5 miles from your local area
- Keep a 2-metre distance from people
- Avoid beauty and tourist hot spots
- If it looks too busy, it is too busy, go somewhere else
In addition national direction is that car parks remain closed, therefore our car parks at Luss, Duck Bay, Arrochar and Kidston Park in Helensburgh will remain closed.
Our household waste recycling centres will open on Monday 1 June. You can find more information on our website.
Please think very carefully before making any journey. We look forward to welcoming you back but only when it is safe to do so. Stay safe and be responsible.
To read the latest update from Scottish Government visit https://www.gov.scot/news/lockdown-begins-to-ease-in-phase-1/