Report a road or lighting fault

If you spot a fault on our roads, whether it is a pot hole, flooding, or a street light not working, we want to know about it so we can fix it.

You can report any problems with street lighting or faults on the road, such as potholes, flooding, street lights out, or damaged signs by filling in the online reporting form below.

Bear Scotland manage the Trunk Roads in Argyll and Bute on behalf of the Scottish Government.

Trunk Roads within Argyll and Bute include the A82, A83, A85, A828

To report problems on Trunk Roads, you can contact Bear Scotland on 0800 028 1414 or on their website.

 Report a road or street lighting fault