Relevant Planning Policy relating out historic environment.
These documents contain all the relevant policies applicants must satisfy in order to obtain consent for works to designated sites or areas.
Current titles include:
- Engineering Structures
- External fixtures
- External Walls
- Wave and Tidal Energy Guidance
- Works on Scheduled Monuments
Historic Scotland has a website, the Knowledge Base, dedicated to the conservation of the Historic Environment. It offers access to:
- Free publications by subject
- Information on past and forthcoming events and conferences
- Skills and training
- Traditional materials and structures
- Building management
And much more…
Please see the Funding and Links page for links to other organisations, trusts, charities and websites relating the care and promotion of our historic environment.