Completing your application
How to Apply
You will need to complete the application form below. In order to comply with legislation all completed paperwork must be received at least 21 days before the date the licence is required.
If the child/young person requires permission to be absent from school:
- Part 1 should be completed by the Production Company and forwarded to the child/young person’s school, along with a copy of the risk assessment.
- The school should sign Part 1 and return to the Production Company.
- Once the Production Company receive the signed application from the school, this should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the child/young person does not require permission to be absent from school:
- Part 1 should be emailed to email@example.com.
In both cases the undernoted documentation is required:
- A copy of the birth certificate of the child or other satisfactory evidence of the child’s age
- A completed risk assessment detailing any potential risks arising from the child’s participation in the performance or activity and information on the steps which will be taken to mitigate those risks
- A copy of the contract, draft contract or other documents containing particulars of the agreement regulating the activity for which the licence is requested
- Part 2 of form completed by parent/carer