Our Equality Outcomes (2019-2023)
- We support our workforce, encouraging participation across all age groups
- We promote diversity across occupational groups
- We have improved engagement with protected groups
- People with protected characteristics have improved experiences of services
- We take the views of people from protected groups into account when we change our services.
- We do not tolerate bullying and harassment of people from protected groups.
- The gap in educational attainment between people with and without protected characteristics is reduced.
These Equality Outcomes were agreed by Council in February 2019.
You can find more information about the consultation we carried out when developing the outcomes here: