Discover Helensburgh is your opportunity to find out some fascinating facts about Helensburgh and the surrounding area through a series of self-guided trails.
Featuring over 50 places of interest, 8 self-guided trails and family fun activities this is your active travel guide to Helensburgh and its surroundings.
Follow a trail to discover the history behind some key buildings, places and the people who helped to shape Helensburgh into the vibrant place it is today. View the rich selection of historical photographs and images to see how some familiar places once looked.
The type of trails featured range from relatively flat routes along the waterfront through to more challenging routes that cross moorland and high ground. The trails have not been graded, however each trail page includes information on the trail and its terrain to allow you to decide whether or not the trail is suitable for you.
- 8 Self-Guided interactive walking trails.
- Fun family challenges to spot features in and around the town
- Links to local visitor information resources.
- App works offline - browse through the app as normal if you don’t have a data package and for areas where connectivity is poor.
- Optimised for phone and tablet devices.