Our council tax online billing service makes it quicker and easier for you to find all the information you need about your council tax account online. It is completely secure, free and simple to use and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Signing up for the service lets you see:
- a full statement of your account
- a list of your payments
- the instalments to be paid
- discount or exemption details
This service is part of a range of improvements we’ve made to our online resources – all aimed at making it easier and quicker for you to deal with us. It’s quick and easy to sign up.
How do I sign up?
- Find your council tax reference number. If you don’t have it call us on 01546 605511 and give us your name and address – we will be happy to help you
- Sign up and get your council tax bill
- You will be asked to enter your council tax reference number and email address
- By signing up to the portal you will no longer receive paper bills
If you have already set up your account, please use the Sign in with mygov.scot button below to sign in to your online account
When you use MyAccount to login, you are authenticating via the Scottish Government’s national MyAccount Service. If you are having issues with your username, password, or the personal details in your account please visit myaccount Help for assistance.
Once you have logged in through Myaccount and returned to the Argyll and Bute Council website, you can let us know of any problems or ideas for improvement by using the 'Let us know' button below. This includes any issues with the online council tax and benefits service.
Let us know