If there are any changes that affect your council tax you need to let us know.
Various changes in your circumstance that may affect your council tax can be:
- If you have changed address, you can let the Council Tax team know using our change of address form.
- If someone moves out of your property and you are the sole occupier. You may be entitled to a Single Persons Discount. Contact us to find out more information.
- If someone moves into your property, it may affect your Single Persons Discount - Contact us if you need to cancel this discount.
- If the occupier has died leaving the property unoccupied and the property is owned by the deceased person’s estate then a Council Tax Exemption may be applicable.
If you are a landlord or letting agent please notify us of a change of occupancy.
Council tax enquiries
- Phone us - 01546 605511
- Email us - email@example.com
- Visit us - At your local customer service point