What to expect if you phone us.
- Answer any general building standards enquiries where possible.
- Pass calls to appropriate officers where requested, or pass on messages by email.
- Take payment for building standards related fees.
- Advise customers of the progress of a particular building standards application.
- Deal with requests for copy documents.
- Deal with requests for building standards application forms.
- Where a customer is seeking an appointment, advisors will pass on the details of their requirements to the relevant officer to arrange call back.
Direct dial numbers to Building Standards employees will continue to operate as before.
The out of hours reporting arrangements for dangerous buildings is unaffected.
If you have a query about what you need to submit with a Building Standards application you should contact the relevant area office detailed below.
Mid Argyll, Kintyre and Islay
1A Manse Brae, Lochgilphead, PA31 8RD
Oban, Lorn and the Isles
Municipal Buildings, Albany Street, Oban, PA34 4AW
Helensburgh and Lomond
The Helensburgh and Lomond Civic Centre, 38 East Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 7PG
Bute and Cowal
Argyll House, Alexandra Parade, Dunoon. PA23 8AJ
For more information about our office buildings please see our office locations document.