Before starting to complete the application form please ensure you have the following available:
- Copies of the latest 3 months bank statements for the account used to operate the business, showing income and expenditure related to the business. They must also clearly show the account number, name and sort code
- A copy of your latest accounts, or if sole trader, your Self-Assessment tax return part SA302 showing income from self-employment.
- A copy of your latest management accounts or a Profit and Loss statement, no more than 3 months old. You can download a Profit & Loss template to use and a Business Gateway adviser can offer guidance on how to complete it
- A cash-flow forecast for the next 12 months for your business. You can download a cash-flow forecast template to use and a Business Gateway adviser can offer guidance on how to complete it
- A copy of either your company’s Certificate of Incorporation, VAT Registration or letter from HMRC confirming your UTR number (Unique Tax Reference)
- Your Council Tax reference number (for your home address)
- Your Non-Domestic rates number (if you have business premises)
- A list of all the items and their cost that you are seeking grant support for
- A copy of photographic ID confirming your name (either your passport or driving licence)
- Details of any public sector support your business has received in the last 3 years (date, provider, type of support and value)
When you have all the necessary information ready, download the application form here.