With COVID restrictions easing, it is possible for events to take place across Argyll and Bute providing they meet criteria set out by the Scottish Government.
Careful planning is required and must include:
- Early contact with Argyll and Bute Council’s Event Safety Advisory Group
- Appointment of a COVID officer
- Compliance with national guidance
- COVID precautions risk assessment
- Site specific capacity calculations including any request to increase capacity
If you are planning an event, develop a plan following national guidance, and make early contact with our Environmeantal Health Team to discuss your proposals. You can contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01546605519