myaccount is the simple and secure sign-in service for accessing online public services in Scotland. It provides people living in Scotland with the ability to set up an online account and use it to access a growing range of online public services, Scotland-wide, including Argyll and Bute Council.
Please note that MyAccount is for use by individual citizens, it is not intended for businesses or organisations. When enrolling for MyAccount customers must use their personal addresses and contact details.
What can I do with myaccount?
- Fill in forms automatically with your details
- Save forms for finishing later
- Track the progress of your reports and requests
- Access to council services that require proof of identity
- Avoid having to re-register with local council services when you move to a new part of Scotland
If you are registered for any of the online services below, please carry on accessing them using your existing sign in details.
- Council Tax billing