myaccount is the simple and secure sign-in service for accessing online public services in Scotland. It provides people living in Scotland with the ability to set up an online account and use it to access a growing range of online public services, Scotland-wide, including Argyll and Bute Council.
What can I do with myaccount?
- Fill in forms automatically with your details
- Save forms for finishing later
- Track the progress of your reports and requests
- Access to council services that require proof of identity
- Avoid having to re-register with local council services when you move to a new part of Scotland
If you are registered for any of the online services below, please carry on accessing them using your existing sign in details.
- Council Tax billing