myaccount is the simple and secure sign-in service for accessing online public services in Scotland. It provides people living in Scotland with the ability to set up an online account and use it to access a growing range of online public services, Scotland-wide, including Argyll and Bute Council.
Please note that MyAccount is for use by individual citizens, it is not intended for businesses or organisations. When enrolling for MyAccount customers must use their personal addresses and contact details.
What can I do with myaccount?
- Fill in forms automatically with your details
- Save forms for finishing later
- Track the progress of your reports and requests
- Access to council services that require proof of identity
- Access your council tax account and sign up for e-billing
- Find our when your bins are collected at a glance
- Manage your email subscriptions and alerts
- Avoid having to re-register with local council services when you move to a new part of Scotland
- Bookmark useful pages to make them easier to find
When you use MyAccount to login, you are authenticating via the Scottish Government’s national MyAccount Service. If you are having issues with your username, password, or the personal details in your account please visit myaccount Help for assistance.
Once you have logged in through Myaccount and returned to the Argyll and Bute Council website, you can let us know of any problems or ideas for improvement by using the 'Let us know' button below. This includes any issues with the online council tax and benefits service.
Let us know
If you are registered for any of the online services below, please carry on accessing them using your existing sign in details.
myaccount is operated and managed by the Improvement Service and is Scottish Government-backed and funded. For more information on myaccount, visit the FAQs.