Registration for an Argyll and Bute Council online account is provided by the Scottish Government's secure myaccount service.
What is myaccount?
myaccount is the simple and secure sign-in service for accessing online public services in Scotland. It provides people living in Scotland with the ability to set up an online account and use it - using a single user name and password, if they choose - to access a growing range of online public services, Scotland-wide, including Argyll and Bute Council.
What can I do with myaccount?
As we roll out myaccount across Argyll and Bute Council services, you'll be able to:
- FIll in forms automatically with your details
- Save forms for finishing later
- Track the progress of your reports and requests
- Access to council services that require proof of identity
- Avoid having to re-register with local council services when you move to a new part of Scotland
How do I get a myaccount?
Once you have registered for an account you will be emailed your sign in details. Come back to our website and enter your username and password to access our online services.
If you are registered for any of the online services below, please carry on accessing them using your existing sign in details.
- Council Tax billing