The following are the more common offences and can be found in The Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 (in alphabetical order):
- Allowing sale of alcohol to child or young person
- Drunkenness and disorderly conduct on licensed premises
- Drunk persons entering or in licensed premises
- Obtaining alcohol for a drunk person
- Purchase of alcohol by or for a child or young person
- Refusal to leave premises
- Sending a child or young person to obtain alcohol
- Unlicensed sale of alcohol
A full list of offences is available through the above link.
If you require further information on licensing offences please contact one of the licensing standards officers.