Law and licensing

Top tasks

Apply online for a licence including alcohol (occasional) licences, taxi driver's licence, street cafe licence, and many more.
Find details of pending premises, personal and occasional applications that have been made and how you can comment on them.
How to licence your business or event, public drinking byelaws and advice from Trading Standards.
Read about your legal obligations if you have a premises, personal or occasional licence.
View the Licensing Register and the Civic Government Licensing Register.
Read Argyll and Bute's current licensing policy statements.
Find out about the board and read minutes of the latest meetings.