Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership
Welcome to the Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP).
Argyll and Bute Council and NHS Highland in Argyll and Bute have brought together all health services and all adult and children/families social work services, as the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP).
In brief, GPs, hospitals, health workers, social care staff and others are going to work increasingly side-by-side to share information and take a much more co-ordinated approach to the way services are delivered.
The HSCP’s vision is to deliver services that help people in Argyll and Bute to live longer, healthier, happier and independent lives.
Listening and Learning Survey - for HSCP staff
We have been working to improve our culture and your experience, but we know we have more to do. This survey will help us understand what is most important to you, and where we need to focus to make NHS Highland and Argyll and Bute HSCP great places to work. Please fill in the survey: your views will help to shape the organisations' future.
How the HSCP works
The Board is responsible for the planning, resourcing and overseeing the delivery of integrated services. Membership of the Board is made up of elected councillors, NHS Highland Board members and representatives from the independent and third sectors, patient/service users, staff and carers.
Plans, Policies and Key Information
The Plan sets out how the HSCP will work to deliver its vision over the next three years. The Plan was developed with our communities, staff and service users following consultation at the end of 2015.
At the 5th August 2020 meeting of the Integration Joint Board, the Chief Officer agreed to delay the publication date for the 2019/20 Annual Performance Report until its meeting on the 11th November 2020 in exercise of the power granted to public authorities under the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 to do so. The staff who would have been involved in its preparation have been heavily engaged in supporting the Covid-19 pandemic response.
- Annual Performance Report 2019/2020
- Integration Scheme - Review April 2021
- Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board Standing Orders May 2018
- Chief Social Worker Annual Report 2017/18
- Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board audited signed annual accounts for the year end 31 March 2020
- Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board audited signed annual accounts for the year ended 31 March 2019
- Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board audited signed annual accounts for the year ended 31 March 2018
- Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board audited signed annual accounts for the year ended 31 March 2017
- Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board audited signed annual accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Mainstream Report and Equalities Outcome Framework 2016 - 2020
- Equality and Socio-Economic Impact Assessments
- Complaints Handling Procedure
- Child poverty action plan
- Addtional information for the child poverty action plan
- Argyll and Bute Child Poverty Action Plan Review 2019-20
- Children's Right's Report