Non Domestic Rates: Notification of Change in Property Occupancy

This form should be completed in respect of properties where there has been a change in the person or organisation occupying a property, usually as a result of a change in tenancy or sale of a property.
The address of the property
Choose which section you would like to complete
Change of Tenant
Outgoing Tenant
Forwarding Address
Incoming Tenant
Contact Address
Change of Owner
Contact Address
Solicitor Address
Empty Property Information

If the property has been empty for a period prior to the change in tenancy or owner which you are now reporting, you may be able to claim relief of rates for this period.  There is a separate form for claiming this relief which you should complete.  A link to this form is given below:

If claiming on behalf of a business, please state in which capacity you are acting e.g. owner, director, manager, partner, agent etc.

Your contact details
Contact Address

The information you have supplied on this form will be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and appropriate measures are in place to protect your personal data.  A full privacy notice, which provides information about your rights under current data protection legislation and details about what will happen to your personal data can be found here:

Did you find what you were looking for?

Why wasn't this information helpful

Limit to 250 characters.