- To provide a warm welcoming environment where children feel valued, happy, safe and secure.
- To recognise and support the individual needs of children and their parents/carers at all times.
- To provide a healthy morning and afternoon snack
- To ensure we keep Parents/Carer’s informed of all service developments.
- To ensure current developments in pre-school education are embraced, by following the Curriculum for Excellence. and all relevant up to date legislation and play pedagogy
- To ensure continued integration of the nursery within the local community.
- To ensure that there is equality of opportunity for all children regardless of their culture/needs/race/disability/religion/gender stereotyping.
- To value all children and treat them with respect at all times and to encourage the children to do the same.
Here are some of our parent's thoughts on the service we provide;
"Excellent Service, very happy and child is too!"
"Our child is very happy at nursery. There is good interaction between the nursery and the community."