1. I need supportYou decide you need support Sometimes a friend or relative will suggest that you contact us to ask about support
2. Eligibility and assessmentYou contact us and we will check if you can get support Sometimes, another person or organisation will contact us to ask if you can get support. If you are eligible for support, a professional will start to look at what kind of support you may need. They will talk to you and work with you when doing this. These services are based on a prioritisation of need.
3. Support planningThis step will produce a plan for how you can be supported During this planning you will choose how you want your support provided
4. Agreeing the final planYou and the professional agree the final support plan
5. SupportYou follow the plan and get the support you need
6. ReviewAfter a time there will be a review to check if your needs have changed