AccessibilityDue to certain constraints, we have had to include documents on this page that may cause accessibility issues. We are working hard to make all the information on this site as accessible as possible.
For more information on accessibility and details on how to get accessible versions of the documents on this page, please see our Accessibility statement.
Child Protection Guidance and Protocols
Argyll and Bute Interagency Protocols and Guidance
- Initial Referral Tripartite Discussion
- Child Trafficking - Guidance on identifying concerns and what to do if you suspect a child has been trafficked
- Allegations against Residential Workers - Protocol and guidance on how agencies should respond, published March 2011.
- National Guidance for Child Protection in Scotland produced by the Scottish Government in 2010.
- Information Sharing Procedures - Procedure for Practitioners
- The Argyll & Bute Child Protection Committee's Annual Report 2009/2010 and Business Plan 2010/2011 is available to download here.
- Best practice protocol in responding to concern where children are engaged in under age sexual activity - Argyll and Bute Child Protection Committee guidance
- Practitioners guide to information sharing, confidentiality and consent to support children and young people's wellbeing.