CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS - FRIDAY 7th MAY 2021 at 12:30pm
Friday, 7 May, 2021 - 12:30
- Month to Month Licence available, terminable at any time
- Central Oban Location close to Tesco
- Gross site area - 341 sqm
Site of former (demolished) WC block and two other commercial premises.
Adjacent to Black Lynn Burn, so potential flood risk, and no warranties are given or implied as to the suitability for any use.
Site is subject to access servitude (shaded blue on the plan)
Completion of licence will be subject to licensee satisfactorily evidencing all necessary consents in connection with their proposed use (such as, and not limited to, from Roads and Planning), obtaining these at their own cost and risk.
Full details on attached set of Particulars.
All prospective licensees are advised to make their own enquiries in order to satisfy themselves on all aspects of the Planning and Roads position and for further information should contact:-
Tel: 01631 567968
Tel: 01631 567983
Instructions for offers:
Scottish Legal Form Offers can be made and submitted by email addressed to:-
Bidders should note the following information should be contained in their offer;
- Offer of rent, exclusive of any business rates applicable;
- Bidding party's name, address and contact details;
- Details of proposed use;
- Evidence of financial status/backing and deliverability;
- Any other relevant information relating to associated social, economic, environmental or community benefits;
- Legal representative details.
The key outcomes which the Council is seeking are as follows:
· The Council are seeking to maximise the financial return from the property.
· The Council is keen to maximise the economic return by creating jobs within the local community.
Please note that any offers should be submitted in the format prescribed above and before the closing date on 7th May 2021 at 12:30pm. Any offers submitted out with the required format and/or after the closing date may not be considered.
Please note Argyll and Bute Council is not bound to accept the highest, or indeed, any offer. Interviews may be held after the closing date.
Property particulars may be downloaded from the Council website. If you wish us to send these to you please let us know by contacting us on:
TEL: 01436 658957
|Lochside Street, Oban - particulars||1.21 MB|