Decision Maker: Policy and Resources Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Committee gave consideration to a report providing a summary of the financial monitoring reports as at the end of August 2021. There were six detailed reports setting out the position as at 31 August 2021 which were summarised in the submitted report and which included the Revenue Budget Monitoring Report, Monitoring of Policy Savings Options, Monitoring of Financial Risks, Capital Plan Monitoring Report, Treasury Monitoring Report and Reserves and Balances.
The Policy and Resources Committee –
1. Noted the revenue budget monitoring report as at 31 August 2021 and noted the comments in respect of the Health and Social Care Partnership.
2. Noted the progress with the policy savings options as at 31 August 2021.
3. Noted the financial risks for 2021-22.
4. Noted the capital plan monitoring report as at 31 August 2021 and approved the budget accelerations outlined in Appendix 4 of that report.
5. Noted the treasury monitoring report as at 31 August 2021.
6. Noted the reserves and balances report as at 31 August 2021.
7. Agreed to recommend to Council that the revenue virements over £0.200m during July and August 2021 be approved.
(Reference: Report by Section 95 Officer dated 10 September 2021, submitted)
Publication date: 18/10/2021
Date of decision: 14/10/2021
Decided at meeting: 14/10/2021 - Policy and Resources Committee