Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Council considered a report which outlined the representations made to the Proposed Argyll and Bute Local Development Plan 2 (LDP) and outlined the next stages of the process, including the examination stage, in accordance with the Planning etc (Scotland) Act 2006.
The Council –
1. Noted the process and next stages in progressing the PLDP2 to the Examination Stage.
2. Noted the issues raised in Appendix 1 to the report.
3. Approved the detailed responses in the Schedule 4 forms in Appendix 2 with the exception of Schedule 4 No 139 dealing with Ganavan and that this be approved subject to amendment recommending to the reporter that Housing be removed from the proposed list of uses for Potential Development Area P4023 in reflection of the validly made public representations under consideration by the reporter.
4. Authorised Officers to establish the Examination process and the submit all required documentation including the Schedule 4 forms to include No 139 dealing with Ganavan and amended as set out above and to report back on the outcome of the Examination prior to the adoption of the Plan.
5. Delegated authority to the Executive Director with responsibility for Development and Economic Growth to make final checks and edits of the Schedule 4 forms and respond to any information requests received from the DPEA, and
6. Approved the Statement of Conformity at Appendix 3 for submission to Scottish Ministers prior to the Examination of the Plan.
(Ref: Report by Executive Director with responsibility for Development and Economic Growth dated 12 May 2021, submitted)
Publication date: 28/06/2021
Date of decision: 24/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 24/06/2021 - Argyll and Bute Council