Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Minutes of the Community Services Committee held on 14 September 2017 were noted.
Arising under item 9 Children and Young Peoples Services Plan, the Council agreed:-
1. to note that both NHS Highland and Argyll and Bute Council are jointly and equally responsible for Children’s Services planning;
2. subject to the inclusion of the number of Gaelic Medium Units at Appendix 3 (page 41) of the Plan and also to some minor revisions to the document, to approve Argyll and Bute’s Children and Young People’s Services Plan which covers the period 2017 – 2020;
3. and approved by the Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board, to approve the publishing of the Children and Young People’s Services Plan;
4. and approved by the Argyll and Bute Integration Joint Board, to approve the submission of the Children and Young People’s Services Plan to the Scottish Government; and
5. to note that Argyll and Bute’s Children and Young People’s Strategic Group will oversee the delivery of the outcomes and actions identified in the Plan, with annual performance and progress reports to be presented to future meetings of the Community Services Committee and the Integration Joint Board.
Arising under item 14 Strategic Housing Investment Plan (SHIP) 2018/19 – 2022/23, the Council:-
1. approved the SHIP proposals summarised in this report for submission to the Scottish Government in October 2017; and
2. agreed to commit to maximising the use of the Strategic Housing Fund to support the SHIP programme.
Arising under item 23 Compulsory Purchase Order, this item will be taken in private at item 22 of this Minute.
Publication date: 02/10/2017
Date of decision: 28/09/2017
Decided at meeting: 28/09/2017 - Argyll and Bute Council