Self Isolation Support Grant
Before making an application you should 'Check if you are eligible and request a PCR test'.
Self Isolation Support Grants are available to individuals who are employed or self-employed on a low income, unable to work from home and will face reduced earnings as a result of staying at home due to COVID-19 infection.
As part of the eligibility process you are required to provide the following:
- Your bank statements (showing your name, address, account number and sort code).
- Your last 3 months payslips, or for self-employed, evidence of trading such as self-assessment returns, last 3 months trading income and proof that your business delivers services which cannot be undertaken without social contact.
- confirmation from your employer that you will be getting no wages or a reduced income during your self-isolation period.
- Your Positive PCR result
Crisis Grants are provided where an individual is facing a disaster or emergency situation,
and where there is an immediate threat to the health or safety of that individual or their family.
Community Care Grant
A Community Care Grant can be provided to qualifying individuals for the following reasons:
- to enable qualifying individuals who are leaving care or imprisonment to establish or maintain a settled home, where without a grant there is a risk that the individual will not be able to do so.
- to enable qualifying individuals to establish or maintain a settled home after being homeless, or otherwise living an unsettled way of life.
- to enable qualifying individuals to maintain a settled home, where without a grant there is a risk of the individual needing to go into a care institution.
- to enable qualifying individuals to maintain a settled home in a situation where that individual, or another individual in the same household, is facing exceptional pressure.
- to assist a person to care for a qualifying individual who has been released from prison or a young offenders institution on temporary release.