Alcohol Etc (Scotland) Act 2010
The Alcohol Etc (Scotland) Act 2010 extends the scope of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 in relation to off sales of alcohol; premises licences conditions; age verification; health boards consultation; police reports to licensing board and local licensing forum; occasional licences; and social responsibility levy:
- Section 2 - Minimum price of packaging containing more than one alcoholic product.
- Section 3 – Off sales: variation of pricing of alcoholic drinks.
- Section 4 - Off sales: restriction on supply of alcoholic drinks free of charge or at a reduced price
- Section 5 – Off sales: location of drinks promotions
- Section 6 – Requirement for age verification policy
- Sections 7 & 8 – Premises licences and occasional licences: modification of mandatory conditions
- Section 9 – Presumption against prohibition on off sales to under 21s
- Section 10 – Premises licences: variation of conditions
- Section 11 – Consultation etc. of health boards
- Section 12 - Chief Constables’ reports to Licensing Boards and Local Licensing Forums
- Section 13 – Occasional licences: limits on numbers and duration of licences
- Section 14 & 15 – Licence holders: social responsibility levy
If you require further information on the Alcohol Etc (Scotland) Act 2010 then please contact one of the licensing standards officers.