The following leaflets and booklets on housing issues are available to download.
- At risk of losing your home? It’s not too late
- Are you homeless? We can help
- Housing Information and Advice Service
- Housing Support
- Rent Deposit Guarantee Scheme – Helping people to access private rented accommodation in Argyll and Bute
- Grants for Private Homes (currently under review)
- Looking After your Home Guide
- A Guide to Finding a Builder and Organising Works
- Equipment, Adaptations and Housing Options for Disabled and Elderly People in Private Sector Housing
- Private Sector Housing – A guide to setting up and running an owners’ association
- Welfare Rights - Quick Guide 2018
- Welfare Rights Service (inc Gaelic)
- Strategy for Empty Private Sector Homes
- The Housing (Scotland) Act 2006 Section 72 Statement of Assistance for Private Sector Owners
- Empty Homes Information Leaflet
- Housing Options
Alternatively, you can request a hard copy of all or any leaflets by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the leaflet number.
If you would like any of our housing leaflets or publications in another language or format, please contact us.
The Scottish Housing Regulators leaflet on Complaints and Significant Performance Failures is available here.