Details of the property you are moving from
Please enter your Council Tax reference number here. if you are not sure what this is, it will be noted on your Council Tax bill.
Are you the owner or the tenant of the property? (choose all that apply)
Details of the property you are moving to

Please List  the names of all adult occupants

Are you the new owner of the above property?
Please enter any additional information here

The information you have supplied on this form will be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and appropriate measures are in place to protect your personal data.  A full privacy notice, which provides information about your rights under current data protection legislation and details about what will happen to your personal data can be found here: