[to be completed if the applicant wishes to apply as an existing Part 2 or Part 3 operator. Do not complete if applying to renew a permit]
[the 'relevant date' is the date on which the registration is due to expire, except where the applicant is registered for the first time on or after 1st September 2007, or the registration is renewed on or after that date. In those circumstances, the „relevant date‟ is:
(a)for a Part 2 registration, (in a first registration case) the last day of the period of one year beginning on the date of registration, or (in a renewal) the last day of the period of ten years beginning on the date of renewal:
(b)for a Part 3 registration, the last day of the period of 5 years beginning on the date of registration or renewal.]
The applicant may apply as an existing operator if:
- the answer to questions 1, 3, 7 and 8 is ‘Yes’ OR
- the answer to questions 1, 4, 7 and 8 is ‘Yes’ OR
- the answer to questions 5, 7 and 8 is ‘Yes’
- the answer to question 6 is ‘Part 2 Registration’ and the applicant is applying for a club gaming permit; OR
- the answer to question 6 is ‘Part 3 Registration’ and the applicant is applying for a club machine permit.
If the applicant is applying as an existing operator:
- Do NOT complete SECTION C
- Relevant documentation must be provided – See SECTION H
- A different application fee is payable for an existing operator.