Clothing Grant applications for session 2018/19 have now closed – information for session 2019/20 will be posted in due course.
The School Clothing Grant for the School Session 2018/19 is £100.
Grants are available for any child who will attend an Argyll and Bute Council school from AUGUST 2018 and whose parent(s) receive:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related element of employment and Support allowance
- Council Tax or Housing Benefit
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit (Income should not exceed £6,420)
- Universal Credit (monthly take home pay for period must be under £610)