Statutory Civil Marriage Fees
- Processing of two M10 - Marriage Notices £30 Each £60.00
- Solemnisation - Conducting of Marriage Ceremony £55.00
- One Marriage Extract £10.00
- Accommodation Fee (please contact local Registrar) £94.65
- Saturday Fee £190.50
Attendance of a Registrar at an Outside Venue
- Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. £249.40
- Saturday 2.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. £296.05
- Weekday/Saturday Evening 5.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. £336.65
- Travel Costs for Attendance at an Outside Venue
The travel cost is charged 60p per mile from registration office return. Please contact your local registrar for more information.
Ferry Fares, at standard return cost, will have to be added to the above travelling costs where appropriate.