Information about Covid vaccines and boosters in Argyll and Bute:
All Covid-19 vaccination related activity is being undertaken by NHS Highland.
Argyll and Bute Council cannot help with enquiries about availability of vaccinations or appointments
Information about who is eligible for Covid vaccines, boosters and third doses, dates and locations of clinics, and who to contact with enquiries, is available on the NHS Highland website:
For queries about rearranging existing appointments, vaccination certificates/passports etc, please contact our local Vaccination Enquiry Hub on 01463 705531 or email email@example.com
Please Note: the new National Portal for making a booking to receive your booster/3rd Jab DOES NOT apply to NHS Highland in Argyll and Bute. If you live in Argyll and Bute, your GP Practice will invite you for your flu vaccine and the Health and Social Care Partnership will invite you for your COVID-19 booster/3rd dose and there will be a limited number of drop in clinics .
General information about Covid vaccines from NHS and Scottish Government
- NHS Inform – the Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine
- NHS Inform - Drop-in vaccine clinics
- NHS Inform - booster vaccinations
- Scottish Government - vaccinations for young people with certain conditions
- Scottish Government - vaccinations for 16 and 17 year olds
- Scottish Government - vaccinations for 12 - 15 year olds
- Public Health Scotland - study into vaccine protection for those most clinically vulnerable to Covid-19
For more information on Covid-19 vaccinations:
Contact the Helpline 0800 030 8013 (open 8am-8pm daily).
Be alert to Covid 19 vaccine fraud
More information can be found on on the Action Fraud Website