Argyll and Bute Youth Service works to provide all young people, aged from 11 to 25 years in Argyll and Bute, with a range of enjoyable opportunities, challenging experiences and effective support that will enhance their personal, social and educative development and sense of identity during the transition to adulthood.
The Argyll and Bute Youth Service works closely with a range of key partners including young people, the voluntary sector, schools and community colleges and Active Schools.
What do we do:
- Help young people to develop personal and social skills
- Provide a wide range of opportunities for young people
- Build relationships
- Give information and guidance
- Deal with young people's concerns
- Help young people take responsibility
- Offer different experiences
- Learn through having fun
- Help young people to make their own choices
Find out more here ...