A By-Election was held to fill vacancies on the Isle of Coll Community Council. The Notice of Election is detailed below:
Oban, Lorn and the Isles – Isle of Coll
A timetable (below) for the by-election lists the key dates.
The Nomination period ran from Wednesday 13 October to Thursday 4 November 2021. Forms were required to be lodged with the Returning Officer by no later than 4.00pm on Thursday 4 November 2021.
Following the close of nominations five individuals were successfully nominated as Community Councillors. Click on the areas below to view the details of the successful candidates.
Notices of Uncontested Elections
The following candidates remain validly nominated for the above Community Council Area as hereinafter mentioned and, as not more than the required number of candidates remains validly nominated there will be no poll therein and not later than 11.00am on the day of the election, the said candidates shall be declared to be elected Community Councillors.
Names of Candidates remaining validly nominated
Address as in the Register
3 Bousd, Isle of Coll PA78 6TE
The White House, Isle of Coll PA78 6TE
METCALFE, Sarah J
1 Shore Streeet, Arinagour, Isle of Coll PA78 6SY
WAINWRIGHT, Robert I
Cliad, Isle of Coll PA78 6TE
2 Carnan Road, Arinagour, Isle of Coll PA78 6TA
- Friday 1 October 2021 - Register in force
- Tuesday 12 October 2021 - Publication of Notice of Election
- Wednesday 13 October 2021 - Opening of Nominations
- Thursday 4 November (4.00pm) - Close of Nominations and withdrawal of Nomination Paper (if any)
- Thursday 11 November 2021 - Notice of Poll (if election contested) or Notice of Uncontested Election (if election uncontested)