We are introducing a new cashless parking ticket system at 2 of our car parks in Helensburgh from Monday 4th December.
The system will be available in the Helensburgh Pierhead and Maitland Street car parks. This is a pilot over the next 6 months, starting in Helensburgh, with other towns to follow.
You will now be able to pay for your car park charges using your mobile phone - removing the need to have the right coins for the parking meter and making it quicker and simpler to park.
How to pay:
Call 01604 210 933 (from your mobile phone)
Send a text to 07537 404780
Go online to PaySmarti.co.uk
All you will need is the location code for the car park (displayed on the poster on the ticket machine), your car registration number, and how long you want to stay
Benefits of using the service:
- Easy and convenient payment method,
- Self service account management, register payment card and vehicles, choose text reminders and view all sessions and download VAT receipts
- Pre registered customers can just text to park
- Reminder text 15 minutes before expiry, registered customers can extend session by text
- Any number of cars or mobile phones can be registered on an account, ideal for families and small businesses.
You don't have to register to use the service, but it helps make the process quicker. Registration is quick and only takes a few minutes. Once registered, it’s easy to either text or go to the Paysmarti site and park and pay as both car details and registered card details are securely stored.
- Go to the registration page on PaySmarti.co.uk
- Enter your mobile phone number and we’ll text you a confirmation code
- Simply enter the code into the website together with your email address and the answers to your security questions
- Tell us your name, address, your card details whether you need a VAT receipt, and what text notifications you’d prefer.
There is a £0.20 charge over and above the standard car parking charges when you use the service.
Optional text confirmation and reminders are charged at SMS text rates of 10p (or are included in your mobile package for many customers)
You can still continue to use the coin parking ticket machines during the trial period if you choose.