How to register
- Register your details on Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) - the council uses this website as a main reference point when conducting market research.
- Monitor Public Contracts Scotland regularly for any relevant tender opportunities. (Public Contracts Scotland is also available as an iPhone app, and can be viewed on YouTube, flickr, and followed on twitter. Links to these are available on the Public Contracts Scotland home page).
- To register your interest for participating in any tender opportunity, follow the instruction on the contract notice within Public Contracts Scotland, which will either provide a link to the Public Contracts Scotland Tender (PCST) website to complete the tender documentation online, or you will be sent either:
- A European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) (this has now replaced the previous Pre-Qualification Questionnaires used by the public sector) - or
- The tender documents consisting of instructions to tenderers, contract terms and conditions, a specification, a questionnaire and offer sections.
Register a bid
To make sure your bid is considered you must:
- provide all the information requested
- answer all questions accurately
- provide a response in the requested format
- return/upload the documentation by the specified closing date .
Returned tenders will be assessed against the evaluation criteria. Evaluation will focus on how the tenderer proposes to deliver the service or goods in relation to cost, service and quality. The balance between quality and price will be determined by the service or goods to be procured. In most cases, council contracts will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous offer received.