Non Domestic Rates Team
Snipefield Industrial Estate
Phone: 01586 555249
There are several ways you can pay business rates, if you have any enquiries about paying your rates you can call us
- Set up a direct debit – download and complete the direct debit mandate form (pdf) and return it to: Argyll and Bute Council, Financial Services, Kintyre House, Snipefield Industrial Estate, Campbeltown PA28 6SY
- Online – you can make a payment to your account using a debit or credit card (choose the Non Domestic Rates option on the page)
- On the phone – call 01546 605515 to make a payment by phone using a debit or credit card
- By Post - Payments to Argyll and Bute Council, Financial Services, Kintyre House, Snipefield Industrial Estate, Campbeltown PA28 6SY
- Cheque or Postal Orders - should be crossed “A/C Payee Only” and made payable to Argyll and Bute Council
- At any Bank - Complete the Bank Giro Credit form provided and present the entire notice with payment to any Bank
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - with effect from 1 April 2022 the default payment method for Non Domestic Rates is changing from twice yearly to 10 monthly instalments. Payment should be made monthly from May to February. The payment date of each instalment will be the 7th of the month. The easiest and most effective way to make payment will be by Direct Debit and you can do this by completing a Direct Debit Mandate using the above link.
If you wish to notify us of a change of address or a change in tenancy / ownership of your business property, please either complete the online change of address / tenancy form, or download the change of address / tenancy form (pdf 33 KB), and return it to us at the address above.