Looking to grow your business?
Business Gateway may be able to provide additional support to help your business grow through the European funded Local Growth Accelerator Programme. This support can include workshops, specialist advice and funding.
The Argyll and Bute Business Gateway Local Growth Accelerator programme is available to businesses aiming to increase their turnover by £50,000 or more within the next three years. Businesses must be:
- based in Argyll and Bute
- micro, small or medium sized (fewer than 250 employees and less than €50m turnover or balance sheet total of less than €43m)
- not Account Managed by Highlands and Islands Enterprise or Scottish Enterprise
- not operating solely as retailers
By exception, businesses with growth ambitions below the £50,000 increase in turnover may be considered for support where 3 or more of the following apply:
- the growth plan includes innovation and/or exporting outwith Scotland
- the business operates in a key growth sector – Tourism, Food and Drink, Forestry, Creative Industries, Energy (including renewables), Life Sciences, Defence and Financial & Business Services
- the growth plan includes job creation – full time additional jobs, paid at least the Scottish Living Wage
Business GatewayArgyll and Bute will confirm your eligibility for this programme.
If you are eligible for this programme, a Business Gateway adviser will develop a growth plan with you and help you access relevant support.
The registration form for the Business Gateway Local Growth Accelerator Programme is available at www.argyll-bute.gov.uk/bglgap or from the local Business Gateway office. You must register for the programme before you can apply for support.
SPECIALIST ADVICE - APPLICATION DEADLINE 31 OCTOBER 2018
One to two days of free advice from a subject expert, covering:
- HR: recruiting, managing and developing people
- Growth Strategy development
- Funding for business growth
- Business Growth Grant up to £5,000 - APPLICATION DEADLINE 31 AUGUST 2018
- Employment / Graduate Placement Grant up to £12,000 - CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
- Key Growth Sector Grant up to £1,500 for Trade Fair attendance, Training Grant and Accreditation Grant - APPLICATION DEADLINE 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
To find out more about Argyll and Bute Business Gateway Local Growth Accelerator Programme or to register for the programme please call the local Business Gateway team on 01546 604555
This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the 2014-2020 Structural Funds Programmes.