We have two types of charges and these are explained below
Flat Rate Charges
Everyone pays the same rate regardless of their financial circumstances.
- Lunch Clubs
Means Tested Charges
Payments towards these are based on ability to pay.
- Homecare (excluding Free Personal Care)
- Housing Support
- Employment Support
- Elderly Day Care
- Learning Disability Resource Centre
FLAT RATE CHARGES
- Respite - Per Week - varies based on age
- Lunch Clubs - Per meal - £4.25
- Telecare - Per Week - £5.15
- Transport - Per Return Journey - £2.70
MEANS TESTED CHARGES
- Homecare - Per Hour - £17.44
- Housing Support - Per Hour - £17.44
- Employment Support - Per Hour - £17.44
- Sleepover - Per Night - £85.32
- Elderly Day Care - Per Hour - £8.56
- Learning Disability Resource Centre - Per Hour £22.65
Why do I need to have a Financial Assessment?
After being given an assessment of need, all people who are eligible to receive a chargeable service from us are offered a financial assessment. The financial assessment is an application for funding assistance towards any chargeable service provided by the Council. This will determine if you are eligible for a reduction in your contribution towards the cost of the services we offer you.