You can also keep up to date with the latest information about school, office and road closures by:
- Phoning our 24/7 Service disruption line on 01546 604040
- Following us on twitter.
- Visit our facebook page
- Visiting Traffic Scotland, BBC Travel news and the Met Office
- Reading the daily weather forecast and winter road gritting plans
(originally posted: Thu, 23/10/2014 - 10:44)
The East Argyll mobile library is currently off the road due to mechanical problems. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
(originally posted: Fri, 29/08/2014 - 10:23)
The Victoria Hall in Campbeltown will be closed for essential maintenance from 10th November to 19th December. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can get updates on ferry sailings on individual ferry operator websites
(originally posted: Wed, 22/10/2014 - 10:45)
Our online planning and building standards system is currently unavailable due to essential maintenance, and will not be available until Monday 27th October. We will update this page with more information on Monday when we know what time the system will be available again. If you are looking for information about an application or to make a comment on an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
(originally posted: Fri, 24/10/2014 - 16:14)
Our website and some of our online services will be unavailable between 6pm on Saturday 25th October and 8pm on Sunday 26th October. You can find our emergency contact numbers over this time by going to www.argyll-bute.gov.uk or calling 01546 605522 and listening to the recorded message.
Our online planning and building standards system will be unavailable all weekend until Monday 27th October.
If you would like to make a comment on a planning application during this time, please email your comments to email@example.com
Some of our online services will still be available where you can:
- View and apply for job vacancies
- Use our online Library service to search, reserve and renew your books
- Make an online payment (including Council Tax, fees, charges and fines)
If you have any enquiries or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this disruption may cause.
(originally posted: Tue, 19/08/2014 - 11:40)
We are currently having technical problems with our online planning and building standards system, and you may not be able to view applications or associated documents. If you can't access information you are looking for, our staff will be happy to help:
- For applications in Mid Argyll, Kintyre and Islay, contact email@example.com
- For applications in Oban, Lorn and the Isles, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For applications in Bute and Cowal, contact email@example.com
- For applications in Helensburgh and Lomond, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don't have an application number yet, contact email@example.com
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes, and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.