Adult Learning - Mid Argyll
- Beginners computing course – no skills required
- Next steps in computing – some prior knowledge of computing is required
- Introduction to Social Media and Digital Photography
- Work Club Drop In. Friday 10am-12 noon Lochgilphead Community Centre.
- Work Club Drop In. Last Thursday of each month, Tarbert.
- ISLES Project. Islay and Jura Supportive Learning and Employability Service.
- First Thursday of each month 10.30am-1.30pm in Bowmore Service Point, Islay.
- Tarbert Drop In. Last Thursday of each month 1 - 2.30pm, Tarbert Youth Group Building.
- CV Building
- Effective Job search skills
- Goal setting and planning
- Application forms
- Interview preparation
- Online applications
- Help with reading writing and Numbers
- Training opportunities ie Food Hygiene, First Aid
- ESOL class Thursday 1.30-3pm Lochgilphead Community Centre
Confidence and Wellbeing
- Confidence and Assertiveness for Personal Development
- Life skills cookery
- Expressive Ceramics
- Digital Photography
- First Aid
- Computing for Beginners
- Next Steps in Computing
- Social Networking
- Digital Photography (accredited)
- Introduction to Computing Tarbert
- Introduction to Computing
- Ceramics (accredited)
Programme for new session available September 2013
- Art classes
- Introduction to computing (Tarbert)
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities or if you have a special skill and feel you could run a community learning class in the Mid Argyll area or on Islay, please contact Paul for an informal chat or to get a bit more information.
Paul Goldie (Mid-Argyll) Lynda Cooper (Islay), available Monday and Tuesday
Tel: 01546 604713 Tel: 07825 977271
Email: Contact Adult Learning